INFORMATION ACCORDING TO § 5 TMG & DSGVO:
Aura GmbH & Co. KG
Industriegebiet – Zone 2
Aura Verwaltungs GmbH
Registered in the commercial register.
Register court: Landau
Registration number: HRA 30130
Sales tax identification number according to §27 sales tax law:
The contents of this website are created with utmost care. However, the provider assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content provided. The use of the contents of the website is at the user’s own risk. Contributions marked by name reflect the opinion of the respective author and not always the opinion of the provider. With the pure use of the website of the provider comes no contractual relationship between the user and the provider.
This website contains links to third party websites (“external links”). These websites are the responsibility of the respective operators. The provider has checked the third-party content when first linking external links to determine whether any legal violations exist. At that time, no violations were evident. The provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. The setting of external links does not mean that the provider accepts the content behind the reference or link. A constant control of external links is not reasonable for the provider without concrete evidence of legal violations. With knowledge of legal offenses however such external links are deleted immediately.
Copyright and ancillary copyright
The content published on this website is subject to German copyright and ancillary copyright. Any use not permitted by German copyright and ancillary copyright law requires the prior written consent of the provider or respective copyright holder. This applies in particular to duplication, processing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Contents and rights of third parties are marked as such. The unauthorized duplication or passing on of individual contents or complete sides is not permitted and punishable. Only the production of copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted.
The presentation of this website in external frames is only permitted with written permission.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible
The use of contact details of the imprint for commercial advertising is expressly not desired, unless the provider had previously given his written consent or there is already a business relationship. The provider and all persons named on this website hereby object to any commercial use and disclosure of their data.
2 Name and contact details of the responsible person and his representative
AURA GmbH & amp; Co. KG
Phone: 07274 /7006-0
Fax: 07274 /7006-99
Represented by the management: Mr. Patric Burkhart, Mr. Heinrich Gschwindt
3 Contact details of the Privacy Officer
Mrs. Caroline Burkhart c /o AURA GmbH & amp; Co. KG
4 purposes for which personal data are to be processed and their legal basis
By visiting the website of AURA GmbH & Co. KG information about the access (date, time, viewed page) are stored in anonymous form. They are evaluated for statistical purposes only. A transfer to third parties, for commercial or non-commercial purposes, does not take place.
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal information. If personal data (for example name, address or E-Mail addresses) are aquired, this will be completely on a voluntary basis. This data will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent.
Contact via E-Mail or Via the contact form:
The data subject may voluntarily provide personal data on the controller’s website by e-mail or in a contact form. The personal data that is transmitted to the controller is determined by the available input fields. The personal data entered by the data subject shall be collected and stored solely for internal use by the controller and for his own purposes. The provision of personal data is neither statutory, nor legally required, nor required for a contract.
The transmitted personal data will be used for the purpose of establishing contact depending on the specified subject.
A transfer of these data to third parties will generally not occur, unless there is a legal obligation to pass on or the disclosure of the criminal or legal prosecution serves.
Using Facebook plug-ins (like-button)
On our pages plugins of the social network Facebook, provider Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA, are integrated. The Facebook plugins can be recognized by the Facebook logo or the “Like-Button” (“Like”) on our site. For an overview of the Facebook plug-ins, see: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/ ,
If you do not want Facebook to associate your visit to our pages with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
The controller collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of completing the application process. The processing can also be done electronically. This is particularly the case if an applicant submits corresponding application documents by electronic means, for example by e-mail, to the controller. If the controller concludes a contract of employment with an applicant, the data transmitted will be stored for the purposes of the employment relationship in accordance with the law. If no contract of employment with the candidate is concluded by the controller, the application documents will be automatically deleted six months after the rejection decision has been announced, provided that deletion does not prejudice any other legitimate interests of the controller. Other legitimate interest in this sense, for example, a burden of proof in a procedure under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
5 Duration of storage
The controller shall process and store the personal data of the data subject only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of the storage or, as the case may be, by the European directives or regulations or by any other legislator in laws or regulations which the controller was provided for.
If the storage purpose is omitted or if a storage period prescribed by the European directives and regulations or any other relevant legislator expires, the personal data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
6 rights of the data subject
- Right to information: Each person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to obtain at any time free information from the controller concerning the personal data stored about him and a copy of that information.
- Right of rectification: A person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning him /her. Furthermore, the data subject has the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary declaration, taking into account the purposes of the processing.
If an affected person wishes to exercise this right of rectification, they can contact our data protection officer or another member of the data controller at any time.
- Right to be erased (right to be forgotten): Any person concerned by the processing of personal data shall have the right to require the controller to delete the personal data concerning him or her without delay, provided that one of the following reasons is satisfied and processing is not required:
The personal data has been collected for such purposes or otherwise processed for which they are no longer necessary.
• The data subject revokes their consent, on which the processing was based in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR, and lacks any other legal basis for the processing.
• The data subject submits an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DS-GVO, and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing, or the data subject appeals pursuant to Art. 21 (2) DS-BER the processing.
• The personal data were processed unlawfully.
• The deletion of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which the controller is subject.
- Right to restriction of processing: Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right granted by the European directive and regulatory authority to require the controller to restrict the processing if one of the following conditions is met: The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data• The processing is unlawful, the data subject refuses to delete the personal data and instead requests the restriction of the use of personal data.
- The data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject requires them to assert, exercise or defend their rights.
- The data subject has objection to the processing acc. Art. 21 para. 1 DS-GVO and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh those of the person concerned.
- If any of the above conditions are met and a data subject has limited his or her personal data held by AURA GmbH & amp; Co. KG, may at any time contact our data protection officer or another employee of the controller. The Data Protection Officer of AURA GmbH & Co. KG or another employee will cause the processing to be restricted.
- Right to Data Portability: Each person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right granted by the European Directive and regulatory authority to receive the personal data concerning him /her provided to a controller by the data subject in a structured, common and machine-readable format , It also has the right to transfer this data to another person responsible without hindrance by the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that the processing is based on the consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR or Article 9 (1) (b) 2 (a) of the GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR and processing by means of automated processes, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or in the exercise of public authority, which has been assigned to the responsible person. Furthermore, in exercising their right to data portability under Article 20 (1) of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly from one controller to another, insofar as this is technically feasible and if so this does not affect the rights and freedoms of others. In order to assert the right to data portability, the data subject may at any time comply with the requirements of AURA GmbH & Co. KG appointed data protection officer or another employee.
- Right to revoke data protection consent: Any person affected by the processing of personal data shall have the right, granted by the European directive and regulatory authority, to revoke consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
If the data subject wishes to assert their right to withdraw their consent, they can contact our data protection officer or another member of the data controller at any time.
- Right of appeal to a supervisory authority: The data subject has the right to complain to a supervisory authority if the legal requirements are not met.
7 Competent Consumer Arbitration Body
The competent consumer arbitration board is as follows:
General Consumer Arbitration Center of the Center for Mediation e.V.
Strasbourg street 8
77694 Kehl on the Rhine
However, we hereby declare that we are neither willing nor obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure.