- All-round design solution for complete systems
- Based on our successful long-term engineering experience we prepare the most suitable technical concept and the most economic commercial proposal. Our design department creates 3D-design and engineering drawings, calculates and simulates the fluid stream inside the heaters, using special software to guarantee the safety of the system.
- Our Production department uses state-of-the-art technologies and procedures for bending, cutting, welding, NDT, wiring, configuration, simulation and testing for a safe and smooth operation and monitoring.
- Highest standards & quality control
- AURA is the holder of major national and international quality certificates and licenses. This includes ISO 9001:2015, PED/AD2000 (Europe), ASME U-/S-Stamp (USA), Manufacturer License (China), EAC TR-ZU (Russia & Eurasian Customs Union), BV-Offshore, DNV-Offshore, Steel Construction acc. to EN1090. We also meet the highest quality standards in design and manufacturing acc. to DIN4754, VDI3033 and TUEV.
- Highest reliability and safety for any application in industrial processes
- In order to guarantee a long lifetime of the system even under extreme conditions such as marine or desert, safe and durable systems are designed and produced, incorporating experience gained during the last 33 years.
- Module design and delivery in skids
- All components are easily accessible, mounted to a steel skid, pipe-connected and quality-checked. The electrical devices are connected, configured, and performance-checked. The connection points to the on-site equipment are easily accessible. Safety and short assembly time are ensured by electrical wiring and complete quality checks in the workshop.
- All competencies in-house: We accompany our customers from task definition, through project planning, system design, production and documentation to the after-sales service.
EMPLOYEES AND CAREER
AURA GmbH & Co. KG is a family business founded in 1982 and this is how we also see our employees. A proud family, now in its second generation, that moves things together, brings technologies forward and achieves great things as a real team.
- Sustainable cooperation. We don't just want employees, we want a sustainable, growing team that works together over the years to advance process heat around the world. Many of our colleagues have been part of the AURA family for a very long time, many for over 25 years. But also young graduates - "freshly trained" - enrich us as a important part of the team.
- Leaving a footprint. Our employees are proud to work on technologies and equipment that are in use all over the world. What our employees create will be on oil rigs in the rough ocean or in the middle of a remote desert tomorrow.
- True teamwork. At AURA, 78 employees work from the initial design of a facility to training at the final site. This involves true collaboration and holistic thinking. The complete value chain from design, engineering, procurement to manufacturing – all under our roof.
- Customers’ satisfaction is the most valuable asset for us. We are proud to contribute to our customers’ success.
- Long-term partnerships with our customers, suppliers and service providers are a strong basis on which stable and mutual benefits are achieved.
- Innovation is a key to success. By applying advanced technologies we design most efficient systems.
|AURA Brochure – German||Dezember 2016||AURA_brochure_german.pdf|
|AURA Brochure – Short||April 2016||AURA_brochure_short.pdf|
|AURA Brochure – English||December 2016||AURA_broschure_english.pdf|